AIDA64 Extreme 6.50.5800 Full Version
AIDA64 Extreme is an advanced system diagnostics and benchmarking tool that is commonly used to assess the performance of a computer. AIDA64 is one best benchmark toolkit for identification and testing all components of your computers. The program provides a wide range of features to assist in software and hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, sensor monitoring, and overclocking. It helps you to generate information about all your PC, you can easily generate and monitor current hardware status, and also gives you detailed information about system and software.
AIDA64 Extreme Full Version enables you to test, calibrate and displays detailed information of hardware and software on your computer. It has unique capabilities to assess the processes and performance metrics of the processor, RAM (Random Access Memory), hard disk drives, and so much more.
- AMD Stream, DirectX, Direct3D, nVIDIA CUDA, OpenCL
- Benchmark tools to measure CPU and RAM performance
- Compare measured performance to other systems/results
- Generate detailed hardware and software information
- Measure voltages, temperatures, fan speeds, and power
- Multi-threaded stress testing (Hard disk, SSD, VGA, etc)
- Up and down statistics with critical errors information
- Wireless remote monitoring on smartphones and tablets
- And so much more.
What’s new in AIDA64 6.50:
- New optimized support for Windows 11
- New support for AMD Ryzen processors
- Support for AMD Zen server processors
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
AIDA64 Extreme 6.50.5800 Final Full Keygen
- Windows 95/ 98/ Me/ NT/ 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 500 MHz processor
- 32 MB RAM
- 75 MB free disk space
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Launch the program and “Enter Product Key“
- Use provided Keys/Keygen to make a new one
- Always block the program in your firewall app!