Alcohol 120% 2.1.1 Build 1019 Full Version
Download Alcohol 120% 2.1.1 Build 1019 Full Version
Alcohol 120% is a powerful disk image emulator and optical disc authoring program thats allows you to create, edit disc images and mount virtual drives as well as burning CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Rays. The program is fully compatible with many disc image format such as *.mds, *.iso, *.mdf, *.nrg, *.mdx, *.ccd, and many more. In addition to its burning and mounting capabilities, It also allows the creation, editing and converting image files to other disc image format.
Alcohol 120% Full Version is really comprehensive functions and features more configuration settings for advanced users although it looks simple. The software includes a Pre-Mastering function which lets you burn files, make backup copies of their game CDs and movie DVDs, and more. It also contains the A.C.I.D. wizard, SecuROM, SafeDisc, DRM and SCSI-drive protector support.
- Burn more than one CDs or DVDs simultaneously
- Features several wizard-like guides and tutorials
- Highest drive compatibility and bypass protections
- Rich suite of configuration settings (professionals)
- Supports different sources and multiple burners
- Supports highest number of possible image file types
- Ultimate disc image emulation and burning software
- Make back-ups of CDs, and DVDs, and so much more.
What’s new in Alcohol 120% 2.1.1:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Alcohol 120% 2.1.1 Build 1019 Retail Full Crack
- Windows 95/ 98/ 2000/ NT/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 700 MHz or faster processor
- 32 MB RAM (memory)
- 15 MB free hard disk space (up-to 10 GB)
How to Crack Alcohol 120%:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to installation dir
- Directory/ folder where the program is installed
- For more information, check “Crack\readme.txt”
- Without install? use Alcohol 120% Portable
- Never update and always block in your firewall