AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker 8.00 Full Version
AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker is a simple and easy to use application that help you to get offline tile images or maps from Google, Yahoo, Bing and OpenStreetMap. The program comes with a user-friendly and easy to use interface that helps you view and download maps for offline usages. You can download and save map images for offline usages, you can view, zoom in or zoom out, output the offline map as an image file, and more.
Offline Map Maker is a lightweight application built specifically to help users to download map images provided by Google, Bing, Yahoo!, or OpenStreetMap for offline usages. The program allows users to perform most operations with minimum effort, including zooming operations, longitude and latitude, view the downloaded images, manage degrees, minutes and seconds, and more. Moreover, it also provides very good image quality, an intuitive layout and a handy set of parameters for helping you download maps with ease.
- Download maps from Google, Openstreetmap, Yandex, Yahoo, Baidu, Arcgis, etc.
- Download browse, and view downloaded offline tile images or maps with ease
- Output the offline map as map file, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, and other formats
- Can downloads multi zoom level in one task (simultaneously), and so much more.
What’s new in Offline Map Maker 8:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker 8.00 Full Keygen
Download Links – 12.7 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
- Windows 98/ 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2000/ 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 256 MB RAM (memory)
- 20 MB free hard disk space
- Internet connection
How to install and activate/ crack:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Launch the program and then register in offline
- Use provided Keygen to generate a license key