BWMeter 9.0.2 Full Version with Keygen
BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth management software which allows you to monitor, and controls firewall & all traffic (from/to your computer or your network). This program is packaged in a simple layout with a tabbed interface, yet offers a comprehensive set of tools to manage all your network bandwidth. It lets you monitor, measure, displays and controls all traffic on your network, so you can easily set the speed limit or determine which applications are authorized or prohibited from using the internet connection.
BWMeter allows you analyze the data packets on local and internet traffic in real-time. This feature makes it easier to monitor all activities of software that uses the network. This program is very reasonably easy-to-use, yet it also offers a rich set of options and features to the experts and network administrators.
- Advanced filters for measuring bandwidth
- Easy configuration with default options
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Graphical and numerical bandwidth
- Many options and fully customizable
- Monitor all network interfaces / adapters
- Ping support for monitoring connections
- Powerful traffic control and speed limits
- Traffic control and full access control
- Statistics can be exported / imported
- Shows suspicious internet traffic, etc.
- Supports all networks types, and more.
- Alerts and notifications, and much more.
What’s new in BWMeter 9:
- New firewall monitor and options
- Other bug fixes and improvements
BWMeter 9.0.2 Full Crack & Keygen
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Serve 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 1024 x 768 display
- 5 MB disk space
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Unpack and install the software (run setup)
- Do not run yet, exit the program if running
- Copy cracked file and License to install dir#
- #Dir/ folder where the program is installed
- Disable update check (auto update check)#
- #Right click, click “About” (Update Check)