Clipdiary 4.0 Full Version
Clipdiary 4.0 Full Version is an integrated clipboard manager, that lets you records and stores every clipboard items, so you can easily retrieve them back. As we know, by default windows can only store one item on the clipboard. By using Clipdiary, you can records every items stored in the clipboard and helps you paste them back at a later time. In addition, you may also manage every item stored, such as editing an item, classify it by category or copy it to the clipboard.
Clipdiary has a very simple interface, easy-to-use, and of course, very lightweight and fast. The program is highly customizable, you can easily to set / adjust the keyboard shortcuts (hot keys), interface, and so forth.
- Adjustable parameters of pasting
- Advanced controls to the search
- Auto stores all clipboard items
- Clean and well thought out interface
- Convert any text to plain text
- Copy or paste the current clipboard
- Integrates (customizable) hotkey
- Manage, rename or delete items
- Records and discover them all
- Restore your clipboard contents
- Rich-option to paste the item
- Minimum CPU usage, and much more.
What’s new in Clipdiary 4.0?:
- New AES-256 database encryption
- New pasting in reverse order
- New mouse hot key options, and more.
- Many bug fixes and improvements
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Computer with resonable speed
- 16 MB disk space
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (recommended)
- Unpack and Install the program (run setup)
- Use given registration key or use Crack
- Or just extract and run the portable version
- Always block the program in your firewall!
Download links – 11.4 MB