CodeLobster IDE Professional 1.11 Full Version
CodeLobster IDE Professional is a powerful cross-platform source code editor and compiler software with plugins and extra practical tools. CodeLobster helping programmers and developers work on code in a user-friendly interface. It supports multiple frameworks, advanced project manager, extra practical tools and can be expanded with plugins such as AngularJS, Symfony, Joomla or Drupal. It provides you an easy-to-use source code editor and compiler, features a code validation tool for inspecting any errors, edit code snippets and change the code format, make code conversions and synchronize scrolls between two side-by-side panes.
CodeLobster IDE Professional has a file explorer, map and dynamic helper, call stacks, locals, bookmarks, templates, autocomplete, syntax highlights, and more. It supports CSS, HTML, JS, LESS, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, SCSS, Twig, Volt, text, XML, XSL, YAML, CakePHP, WordPress, CodeIgniter, Ember JS, JQuery, Backbone, Bootstrap, Laravel, Magento, Phalcon, Meteor JS, Ruby, Yii, and more.
- Easy-to-use source code editor and compiler
- Supports FTP/SFTP, templates, autocomplete, etc.
- Powerful code validator for inspecting any errors
- Sync scrolls between two side-by-side panes
- Make code conversions and change the code format
- Supports almost all popular frameworks and CMS
- And so much more.
What’s new in CodeLobster IDE 1.11:
- Improved visual styles and icons
- Improved speed up of text typing
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
CodeLobster IDE Professional 1.11 Full Keygen
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 512 MB RAM (memory)
- 200 MB free hard disk space
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked file from Crack to installation dir
- Or just run the patch as admin and click patch
- Run the program and then register in offline#
- For more information, check installation notes
- Go to Tools > Preferences > Check for updates