Gradient Form In VB.Net
Download Gradient Form In VB.Net
Creating an application that is very interesting to look at and comfortable in use of course all the expectations of everyone who uses the application. All of the above expectations, is certainly a challenge for a programmer (Application Developers). On this occasion, I will introduce a syntax of programming for at least the look of a form with a Gradient in VB.Net.
Here are the steps:
– Prepare a blank form. As in the picture:
– Double click on the Form, so it appear like this:
– On the Declarations ComboBox change into Paint. Are like the picture:
Fill in code as follows:
– The code is underlined, is the color of the Gradient Form. You can change it as you wish.
– In a bold code, is a form and type of gradient. You can change it are like in the picture :