Debut Video Capture Software Pro 7.11 Full Version
Debut Video Capture Software is a tiny, easy to use and powerful application that lets you capture screen and record webcam with audio simultaneously. With Debut, you can record and capture video from virtually almost any source including screen, webcam, network IP camera, video input device and more. This program has advanced recording options, so you can take advantage of pre-production features such as color adjustment, video filters, resolution and output settings, text caption and watermark and more.
Debut Video Capture Pro Edition allows you to record video either from local or network camera and save the recordings in the most popular video formats. Debut Professional supports AVI, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MOV or ASF format and allows to set encoder options, change video and sound compressors as well as define the output with various parameters. In addition, the application can also be controlled via custom hotkeys, allows to highlight the mouse cursor, disable the Aero screen effects and many more.
- Record screen in full, windows and region
- Capture video from local or network camera
- Supports avi, wmv, flv, mpg, mp4, mov, etc.
- Digital zoom with the mouse scroll wheel
- Mouse highlighting spotlights (cursor)
- Record video and or audio simultaneously
- Record microphone and speakers simultaneously
- Generate photo snapshots of a video file
- Add text captions or time stamp/ watermark
- Change color settings and video effects
- Adjust resolution, size and frame rates
- Time lapse video recording, and much more.
What’s new in Debut Video Capture Software 7:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Debut Video Capture Software Pro 7.11 Full Keygen
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Merge the registration key (double click > OK)
- Never update and always block in your firewall