Dehancer Pro 5.3.0 for OFX Full Version
Free Download Dehancer Pro 5.3.0 for OFX Full Version
Dehancer is a reliable OFX plugin suite for film-like color grading, film stock emulations and film effects in DaVinci Resolve. The program provides uses with dozens of real photographic and motion picture films, packed in simple to use plugins with truly analogue controls simulating real film behaviour and effects. It allows you to add great ‘defects’ to your footage, as well as simulating dozens different films, both motion picture and still as you’d like.
Dehancer Pro Full Version provides you with a lot for tools to complete the look of your footage including Film Grain, Bloom and Halation effects, and so much more. Thanks to its complete native support of ACES pipeline and with scientific approach, nonlinear image processing, you can now do film simulations, exposure and contrast controls on one node.
- Dozens of photographic and movie films
- Full range of current films and profiles
- Great realistic Film Grain simulations
- Adjustable effect size, amount and impact
- Controls in shadows, midtones and highlights
- Bloom effect with full flexible controls
- Glow and soft, vintage feel a piece of art
- Specular highlights and contrasting edges
- Input camera profiles with print options
- CMY Color Head, Film Grain and Bloom
- Halation, Gate Weave, and Film Breath
- Defringe, Vignette, False Colors, ACES, etc.
- Nonlinear image processing, and many more.
What’s new in Dehancer 5
- Print profiles and Film Log support
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Dehancer Pro OFX Plugin 5.3.0 Full Crack / Pre-activated
- Windows 10/ 11 (64-bit only – all editions)
- 3.0 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB RAM (memory)
- 150 MB free hard disk space
- Nvidia GPU with 4GB VRAM
- DaVinci Resolve 16 and 17
How to install and activate Full Version (Crack Usages)
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Crack is pre-installed, no key or activation needed
- For more informations check installation notes