Directory Monitor Pro 184.108.40.206 Full Crack
Directory Monitor is a great directory monitoring application designed to help you monitor for changes on local and network directories. It is like surveillance software to keep an eye on a specific folder and and get notified whenever changes, access, deletions, new files, renames and modifications occurs in real-time, showing log details for important events. The logs can be a text, automation via script, emailing, writing to a database, application execution, sound notifications, printing and more.
Directory Monitor PRO features advanced customization for directory monitoring, you can optionally execute an application when a change occurs. It provides a great amount of customization options, allowing you to specify the events to be recorded, configure the interval for checking folders, and enhance the whole process and get you notified.
- Monitor directories for file changes
- Get real-time modifications & deletions
- Monitor local or network directories
- Surveillance (run as a Windows service)
- Execute an app when an event occurs
- Log the user on the network changes
- Include and exclude filtering on files
- Quickly tell if a directory is available
- Balloon notifications event is fired
- Auto updating, import/export and more
- And so much more.
What’s new in Directory Monitor 2:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Directory Monitor Pro 220.127.116.11 Full Patch
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB RAM (memory)
- 30 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
How to install and apply Directory Monitor Pro Crack:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Or extract and use Directory Monitor Portable
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Patch file from Crack to installation dir#
- Launch patch as admin and then click on patch
- Never update and always block in your firewall