DisplayFusion Pro 9.8 Final Full Version
DisplayFusion Pro is an advanced software to configure, customize and optimize multi-monitor display (dual monitor, triple monitor or more). With advanced management, you can easily to customize almost every aspect of a multi-monitor system, including wallpapers, screensavers, menu, icon, buttons, toolbars, and so forth. It allows you to configure hot key combinations for a number of tasks, such as resizing a window, wallpaper synchronization across multiple monitors, as well as adjusting how items are dragged from one screen to another.
DisplayFusion Pro has more advanced features, it allows you to customize every aspect of image, background, and Screen Saver. You can customize how applications, taskbar, menu, background, and other functions on each monitor to display all windows, or just window located at the main monitor. It will make your dual monitor experience smooth, painless, and life much easier.
- Advanced display and wallpaper management
- Customizable display functions (custom)
- Desktop icon layouts and advanced options
- Monitor configuration resolution, rate, etc.
- Multi-monitor screen savers & backgrounds
- Show all windows or on a single monitor
- Window management between your monitors
- And much more.
What’s new in DisplayFusion 9:
- Advanced Settings and functions
- Fix memory usage improvements
- New compatibility TitleBar rules
- New desktop context menu item
- Added filter and search functions
- New wallpaper source selector
- New Window management monitor
- Other bug fixes and improvements
DisplayFusion Pro 9.8 Final Full Keygen
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (memory)
- 70 MB free disk space
- .NET Framework 4.0
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Unpack and install DisplayFusion (setup)
- Or just extract and run the portable version
- Use keys or Keygen to generate a new one
- Always block the program in your firewall