FilmConvert Nitrate 3.11 Full Version
FilmConvert Nitrate is an advanced Colour Grading Plugin for After Effects & Premiere Pro that provides more power and control over film grains. FilmConvert features a new set of tools and controls over your color grading, cineon log film emulations and full custom curve control. With this software, you can adjust the contrast or saturation of the film stock as you wish, as well as you can maintain the color of the original film stock. It also allows design your own film stock from scratch or modify highlight and shadow roll-offs as well as retain the full dynamic range of your footage through the grading process.
FilmConvert Nitrate is a brand new Film Stock Emulation software for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro, formerly packaged in FilmConvert Pro its been transformed into a single package for Adobe’s motion graphic and professional video editor products. It’s still retains the ability and functions to control film color & grain (highlights, mid-tones, shadows, etc.), as well as a wide range of market-leading camera profiles.
- Advanced film color and grain controls
- Seamlessly fits into your Adobe workflow
- Achieve pro results quickly and easily
- Film emulation and advanced grain controls
- Create a stunning and accurate result
- A wide range of cameras and settings
- Industry leading quality (6K grain scans)
- Color Positive, Negative and Reversals
- And so much more.
What’s new in FilmConvert Nitrate 3:
- Camera profiles and 6K Grain Scans
- 19 Film Stocks and export 3D Luts
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
FilmConvert Nitrate 3.11 for After Effects & Premiere Pro Full Version
- Windows 7 SP1/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit only – all editions)
- After Effects CC 2015 or Premiere Pro CC 2015
- Computer with great speed
- OpenCL 1.1 or CUDA 3.0
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- No Crack or License Key required (preactivated)