FolderSizes 9.3.343.0 Enterprise Edition Full Version
FolderSizes is a powerful and comprehensive application that enables users to analyze disks and view reports. By using this program, you can quickly view the visualization of your disk space usages from multiple perspectives. It analyze large quantities of unused, temporary, and duplicate files, as well as maximize your storage resources and minimize waste. The program provides you an advanced disk space explorer combined with interactive visual that help you manage disk usage.
FolderSizes Enterprise has everything you need to analyze, quickly isolate and manage large, temporary, or duplicate files within any folder, partition and disk. The program is fully support for local and network drives, features multi-threaded file system scanning engine, and more. It is a powerful disk space analyzer that offers advanced visualization tools and generate detailed and graphical reports.
- Explore, visualize, and manage storage
- Find the disk space hogs with great ease
- Manage and monitor network disk space
- Monitor, find and eliminate empty folders
- Fully unicode file and folder name support
- Interactive, dynamic, full-color and graphs
- Find largest, oldest, duplicate, and more.
- Regular-expression based compression system
- Configurable (colors, fonts, options, etc.)
- Intuitive, clean and simple user interface
- And so much more.
What’s new in FolderSizes 9:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Key Metric Software FolderSizes 9.3.343.0 Enterprise Edition Full Keygen
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz multi-core processor
- 1 GB RAM (memory)
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How to apply FolderSizes Crack:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Launch the program and then register in offline
- Use provided Keygen to generate license keys
- Never update and always block in your firewall