Golaem Crowd 7.3.12 for Maya Full Version
Golaem Crowd is a powerful plug-in for Autodesk Maya that allows for the simulation of controllable & directable digital characters crowds. This program allow the creation of a crowd of characters that can easily be controlled individually (independent agents). Golaem offers smart solutions to create an animation with characters crowds, it is automatically compute transitions between motions, generate characters are represented as particles, moving in the scene, allows for automatic navigation, path planning and configurable steering behaviors, and provide navigation behavior to make them go from one place to another independently.
- Adapt motions to the ground
- Automatic motion retargeting
- Automatic navigation computation
- Characters on different morphologies
- Compute transitions between motions
- Control the crowds individually
- Defining associated behaviors
- Editable skeleton animation engine
- Generate characters in areas
- Path planning and configurable behaviors
- Visual animation and behavioral variations
- Provides advanced navigation behaviors
- Replay previously created motion
- Simulation of characters crowds
- Standard animation workflow in CGI
- And many more.
What’s new in Golaem Crowd 7:
- Support for Maya (latest version)
- More quickly populate 3D scenes
- Many bug fixes and improvements
- And many more.
Golaem Crowd 7.3.12 for Maya Full Crack
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit only – all editions)
- 3 GHz multi-core processor
- OpenGL 3.3 (2010 or above)
- Maya 2016-2022
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Unpack and install the program (launch Setup)
- Apply provided Crack, check installation notes!
- Never let the program to perform/ apply updates