Hasleo BitLocker Anywhere 7.9 Full Crack
Download Hasleo BitLocker Anywhere 7.9 Full Crack
Hasleo BitLocker Anywhere is a powerful full volume encryption software designed to protect data by providing advanced encryption for entire volumes. The program uses the AES encryption algorithm to secure your drives. It is an easy to use and intuitive application that provides you with a similar drive encryption feature. The program is the only BitLocker solution for Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7 Editions. It can help you keep your data safe and secure.
BitLocker Anywhere Full Crack features advanced and easy BitLocker encryption. Unfortunately, the program is not capable of encrypting drives that are currently in use (unable to secure the partition where Windows is installed). By using this program, you can encryp your partitions as well as entire drives with ease. You can set/lock, change/remove or unlock them at any time by providing the right password.
- Encrypt hard drive and USB flash drive
- Encrypt volumes with BitLocker Encryption
- Choose full or used space only encryption
- More encryption mode (AES-CBC) or (XTS-AES)
- Encrypt Windows partition and data partitions
- Change Password for BitLocker Encrypted Drive
- Export BitLocker recovery key and startup key
- Easily Lock/ Unlock BitLocker Encrypted Drive
- And so much more.
What’s new in Hasleo BitLocker Anywhere 7:
- New added support for FAT partitions
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Hasleo BitLocker Anywhere 7.9 Professional/ Enterprise/ Technician Full Crack
Download – 65.0 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
Archive: [Previous Version]
v7.8 – 64.4 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 512 MB RAM (memory)
- 1 GB free hard disk space
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked file from Crack to installation dir
- For more information, check installation notes