iDevice Manager Pro Edition 10.8.1.0 Full Version
Free Download iDevice Manager Pro Edition 10.8.1.0 Full Version
iDevice Manager (iPhone Explorer) is a reliable, easy to use and feature-rich enhanced version of iOS device manager used for iPod/iPhone/iPad devices. The program facilitates file transfers from iPhones to computers and vice versa, it supports pictures, music, movies, messages, recordings, contacts, notes, ringtones, calendar and so on. It has a user-friendly and easy to navigate interface with a neatly organized layout, where lets you quickly access key features as well as access detailed device information.
iDevice Manager Pro Edition is more than just an iPod/iPhone/iPad devices manager, it laso provide tools for playback media content, basic media editor, and more. Moreover, you can also export messages, emails, SMS, WhatsApp messages, backup service, records all activity, and more. Nevertheless, it does not include all functions of previous version, in some cases users also find a malfunction, hopefully you are not one of them.
- Create iPhone ringtones from MP3s directly
- Backup photos, messages, music, videos, etc.
- Manage files and preview content, and more
- User-friendly and easy to navigate interface
- Rotate images, view movies & edit properties
- Add, edit and modify contacts information
- Support for iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices
- And so much more.
What’s new in iDevice Manager v10:
- Added more supported Devices
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
iDevice Manager Pro Edition 10.8.1.0 Full Crack
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2.0 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM (memory)
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 1024 x 768 display
iDevice Manager Crack usages:
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Internet connection may required (for driver)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked file from Crack to installation dir
- Launch the program and register with any key
- Never update and always block in your firewall