IM-Magic Partition Resizer 4.5 + WinPE Full Version
Free Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer 4.5 + WinPE Full Version
IM-Magic Partition Resizer is an intuitive software designed to help you shrink, extend, move, and merge partitions without destroying the data. The application enables you to change the dimension, file formats, and size of your hard disk drives without having to format them first. It comes loaded with a bunch of features and options, packed in a user-friendly interface based on a regular window that shows the steps necessary for successfully partition management operations.
IM-Magic Partition Resizer Full Crack automatically populates the drives, revealing their file system and calculates their total capacity. You can manage your drives and partitions including copy, delete or format the drives by quickly accessing the functions. You can also review the changes, undo any steps in the meantime or make a mistake.
- Extend system drive without reinstalling Windows
- Intuitive user interface and truely 100% of Safety
- Resize (Shrink or Extend) partition without data loss
- Merge Partitions and redistribute disk free space
- Support for virtually all partition management operations
- Create, edit, format, erase, delete and copy partition
- Defrag disk for better disk performance & Bootable CD
- Wipe data to keep privacy, and so much more.
What’s new in IM-Magic Partition Resizer 4
- Added new bootable media creation
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
IM-Magic Partition Resizer 4.5 / WinPE Full Keygen
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (memory)
- 30 MB free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install, apply Crack / Patch and activate Full Version
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Launch the keygen as admin and then activate
- #Use generated license and Activation key
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Always block by a firewall (most recommended)