Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.6.3 Full Version
Infix PDF Editor Pro is a complete PDF editor suite that gives you the opportunity to create and edit PDF documents in various formats and various sources. The interface of the program is very easy-to-use, and familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. You can easily edit existing PDFs, set the justification of text, add images, add hyperlinks, adjust the position of the object, change fonts style, colors and sizes. Infix PDF Editor is a professional PDF editor that comes with OCR functionality which allows you to turn your scanned paper documents into editable documents in a snap. This is a full-featured PDF application that comes with OCR and watermarking features, but packaged in a classic and simple interface that makes it easy-to-use.
- Add images, tables and drawings from other apps
- Cropping, annotation, graphics manipulation and more.
- Import and export XML documents with CAT tools
- Professional-quality text and object formatting tools
- Supports OCR, user restrictions and watermarking tools
- Tabs, margins, indents spell checking, search and replace, etc.
- Unparalleled ease of use and advanced text-handling
- Edit PDFs like a word processor, and much more.
What’s new in Infix PDF Editor 7:
- New font browser and tab swatches
- New batch numbering for documents
- More better tools for interactive forms
- New text and line spacing palette
- Added snapshot tool and new toolbar
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.6.3 Full Crack
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB RAM (memory)
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- 1028 x 768 display
How to install and apply Infix PDF Editor Pro Crack:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Unpack then Install Infix Pro 7 (run setup)
- Do not run yet, exit the program if running
- Copy cracked file from Crack to install dir#
- #Dir/ folder where the program is installed
- Or just extract and run the portable version
- Never update and always block by a firewall