Macrium Reflect 8.0.5928 Full Version
Macrium Reflect is one of the best image based backup and disaster recovery software solutions for individual PCs, Workstations as well as for Servers. It is a powerful backup and recovery software that protects your important documents, photos, videos, emails, systems, and other data quickly and easily. The program can be used to create a full, incremental and differential backup images (files, folders, partitions or even entire disks).
Macrium Reflect uses the leading data compression techniques to create disk images of your partitions on you disk. The disk image is compressed and encrypted using AES encryption algorithms. It can be mounted as a drive letter in Windows Explorer and restored easily.
- Advanced data compression techniques
- Convert disk image to a VHD file format
- Create a Virtual drive in Windows Explorer
- Create disk images of your hard disks
- File and folder backup and recovery
- Integrates fully with Windows Explorer
- Intuitive wizards and interfaces (UI)
- Live imaging of windows systems (OS)
- Protect your important data from loss
- Restore images to dissimilar hardware
- Restore individual files and folders
- Schedule Images to run at any time
- And so much more.
What’s new in Macrium Reflect 8:
- Backup an entire PC to a single file
- Backup files and folders to a file
- Recover partitions and entire disk
- New faster and powerful backup engine
- Support for dynamic disk, and more.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Macrium Reflect 8.0.5928 All Editions Full Crack
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32 bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 750 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (Memory)
- 250 MB free disk space
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Unpack and install the program (launch setup)
- Install/ apply update (choose the proper setup)
- Do not lauch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy patch file from Crack to install directory
- Launch as admin the patch and click on “Patch”
- Always disable “automatic check for updates”
- Or just block the program in your firewall app