Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Full Version
Microsoft SharePoint 2016 is now available, which brings new features as well as a lot of improvements in security, scale, compatibility and flexibility. SharePoint is a web-based application that features as document management and storage system. It helps business end users to share ideas, and informations between organizations. It helps IT administrators to manage and centralize access to enterprise information and applications. Microsoft SharePoint allows for collaborative real-time editing, management, managed synchronization, searching, archiving, tracking, and reporting.
Microsoft SharePoint 2016 is designed to bring people together to get work done. It has team collaboration capabilities, including: project scheduling, project related document collaboration. In addition, it also has private file sharing funtionality.
- Active directory Synchronization with Wizards
- Advanced content processing & permissions management
- Auditing of view events and advanced reporting
- Autohosted, SharePoint, and Cloud-Hosted Apps
- Browser-based customizations with state service
- Provides the flexibility to your business needs
- Rich integrations with connector & profile pages
- Secure store service with detailed data logs
- Storage and document collaboration across devices
- System status notifications and health checks
- Modern user experiences, and much more.
What’s new in SharePoint 2016:
- Many new features, bug fixes and improvements
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1/ 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- 3 GHz quad-cores processor
- 16 GB RAM
- 80 GB disk space
- .NET Framework version 4.6
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft ODBC Driver 11
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from Internet (most important)
- Mount, burn, or extract the iso image
- Load and Install SharePoint 2016 (run setup)
- Use given Serial for registration, that’s it!
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 Full Serial
Download links – 906.5 MB