Mountain Duck 18.104.22.16885 Full Version
Mountain Duck is a powerful software that lets you mount cloud storage and remote server as a disk in File Explorer on Windows and Finder on macOS. By using this software, you can open, edit and manage remote files with any application and work like on a local volume. The best way to keep your remote files synced, you can work offline and changes are uploaded in the background as soon as a connection is available.
Mountain Duck supports all major protocols, so you can connect to virtually any server you want, including FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more. For those of you worried about security, don’t be too worried because this software has been equipped with a serious level of security using Cryptomator interoperable vaults. Talking about performance, it has a set of performance and reliability tests to make Mountain Duck the best available option to mount server and cloud storage as a disk on your desktop.
- Sync in the background when connected
- Support to virtually any major protocols
- Strong ciphers & public key configuration
- Support FTP/SFTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- Support for two factor authentication
- TLS authentication with client certificate
- Support for small to large file uploads
- View, edit and mange files while offline
- Transparent client-side encryption, etc.
- And so much more.
What’s new in Mountain Duck 4:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Mountain Duck 22.214.171.12485 Full Crack
Download – 61.7 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
Archive: [Previous Version]
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- Internet connection
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Launch the patch as admin and click on Patch
- Never update and always block in your firewall