Parted Magic 2020.05.20 ISO Full Free Download
Download Parted Magic 2020.05.20 ISO Full Free Download
Parted Magic is a powerful Linux-based bootable disk with disk partitioning and data recovery tools. The program offers you an easy and fast way to access your computer, even a computer with broken system. Parted Magic provides you a complete hard disk management tool, virus scanner, file manager, internet browser, data recovery, and other utilities. The program does not require installation, and can be used from a CD, USB flash drive, or through a network using PXE on PC hardware.
Parted Magic 2020 Boot ISO + PXE is designed for mechanical hard disk drives such as: Disk Partitioning, Disk Cloning, Disk Erasing, Data Rescue, and Benchmarking. It is supports reading and writing to a variety of modern file systems, and suitable for use also with solid state drives.
- Simple, intuitive, and very easy-to-use
- Clone entire disk or a single partition
- Easily reset or change Windows passwords
- Powerful disk partitioning tools
- Recover lost files and access disk data
- Resize, copy, and move partitions
- Secure erase and Wiping free space
- Supports all modern file systems
- Supports all hard disk drives and SSD
- Support SATA, IDE, and SCSI devices
- System stability tester and stress test
- MemTest86+, Bonnie++, IOzone, Hard Info, etc.
What’s new in Parted Magic 2020:
- New (BleachBit) cleaner, manager & optimizer
- Various changes, upgrades and updates
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Parted Magic 2020.05.20 Boot ISO
Downloads – 797.2 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
Archive: [Previous Version]
2019 – 1.35 GB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
- Windows or Linux (32 bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM (memory)
- 1 GB free disk space
- 800 x 600 display
- Keyboard and Mouse
How to install and activate:
- Unpack the archive and burn the iso image
- In this step, you need disc burning application
- If you do not have it, find & download here!
- Or use provided Bootable Creation tool (rufus)
- You can burn it to CD/DVD/USB disk drive
- Connect/plug the drive and boot from bios