PVS Studio 7.17.56981 Full Version
Free Download PVS Studio 7.17.56981 Full Version
PVS-Studio is a versatile Static program analysis tool used to find bugs and potential vulnerabilities in the source code of programs. The program supports C, C++, C#, and Java and can seamlessly integrated into Visual Studio development environment 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019. It can performs static code analysis and generates a report that helps a programmer find and fix bugs as well as detect security weaknesses in the source code on Windows, Linux, macOS.
PVS-Studio Full Version comes with a wide range tools and options to perform code checks and you can get all the information about your programs in the detailed documentation. You can perform a quick analysis of a program that gets compiled, try out the analyzer abilities, and also can automatically be launched immediately after the compiler for the programs that have been just modified.
- Support for Windows, Linux, Mac OSX
- Detecting bugs and security weaknesses
- Interactive filtering of the analysis results
- Supports apps written in C, C++, C# and Java
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit programs
- Supports multi-core and multi-processor
- Integrated into Visual Studio environment
- And so much more.
What’s new in PVS-Studio 7:
- Improvement in analyzer’s performance
- New mapping for its diagnostic rules
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Fixes safety flaws and vulnerabilities
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
PVS Studio 7.17.56981 Full License Key
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 3.0 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM (memory)
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Visual Studio 2010-2019
How to install and apply Crack / Activate Full Version
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Launch the program and then register in offline
- Registration under Tool, Use given License Key
- For more information, check installation notes