Virtual Audio Cable 4.65 Full Version
Virtual Audio Cable is a powerful multimedia driver (virtual audio devices containing input and output ports) designed to connect one or more audio applications in order to transfer audio streams between them. It is similar to sound card with its input and output externally connected between each other, but by using this program you don’t need for any additional audio hardware.
Virtual Audio Cable allowing multiple applications to open the port at the same time, all sounds coming to the playback port are mixed together, and each client connected to the recording port will get an individual copy of a signal via its recording or capture stream. Mixing and distributing are performed on the cable basis only, different cables are completely independent from each other.
- Configure cables and watch their state
- Connect two or more audio applications
- Distribute an audio stream among several recording applications
- Intercept the digital audio signal
- Mix several audio sources together
- Multi-client feature to any audio device
- Real-time convert audio data from one format to another
- Record bitperfect digital audio data
- Support Up-to 256 virtual cable devices
- Unlimited number of clients connected to each port
- And many more.
What’s new in Virtual Audio Cable 4:
- Added format attribute support policies
- Fixed many driver signature problems
- New ability to Audio Repeater config
- Improvement to queue management
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Virtual Audio Cable 4.65 Retail Full Version
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 1 MB free hard disk space
How to install/ activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- No Key or Crack required, this is pre-cracked