WinNc 10.0.0 Full Version
WinNc is dual pane file manager software with the same shortcut and mouse functionality as you find in Windows Explorer but with advanced features. This software support drag and drop which wiil gives you direct access to the network servers and other network computers in the dual pane interface. It is different from standard windows file management, it allows you to see dual views of your directories.
WinNc Full Version is fast and gives you full control of all of your files, directories and drives. It is so much easier to use, simpler than copy and paste, and you can view the process of copying a file or moving directories. It supports for all regular compression standards and it also allows you to handle compressed files as if they were directories. In addition, it also allows you to upload your files to your http/ftp server using the built in FTP function.
- Able to create virtual links
- Can customize the display
- Can split and merge files
- Create self-extracting zip files
- Dual-panels file management
- Fast and extremely easy-to-use
- File viewer and multimedia player
- Multiple and customizable toolbars
- Run multiple instances (Windows )
- Slideshower, CD and DVD burner
- Supports for all standard compressions
- Supports for http, https and ftp servers
- Synchronize files, and many more.
What’s new in WinNc 10:
- New menu and toolbar icon
- Support for Windows 11
- New optimized user interface
- Added new color folder styles
- Flat icon sets, and more.
WinNc 10.0.0 Full Crack
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Extract Patch file from Crack into the install dir
- Directory/folder where the program is installed
- Launch the patch as admin and click on “Patch”
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Always block the program in your firewall app!