Xmanager Power Suite 6 Build 0199 Full Version
Download Xmanager Power Suite 6 Build 0199 Full Version
Xmanager Power Suite is an all in one and complete solution for network administrators that features advanced security and ease of use for maximum productivity. Xmanager allows network administrators to securely connect to remote terminals via SSH and TELNET and transfer files, gain access to Unix/Linux hosts, print remote documents, and more. It includes high performance PC X server, powerful SSH client, SFTP/FTP client, remote print job management tool (Xshell, Xmanager 3D, Xftp and Xlpd in a single package), and more. So with this softwar you can easily manage remote hosts and organize all the files securely and easily.
Xmanager Power Suite Full Version is the most complete network connectivity suite needed by network administrators, Web admins, IT technicians, and more. They will be easily to transfer documents over a network, simply drag and drop the contents, edit the remote files, sync multiple files and folders, advanced encryption and user authentication and so much more.
- Sync multiple files and folders with ease
- Support encryption and user authentication
- Browse and access remote UNIX/Linux machines
- Supports various protocols (SSH, SFTP, etc.)
- Dynamic port forwarding and protocol tracing
- Manage remote servers using a secure terminal
- Downloading and uploading multiple files, etc.
- And so much more.
What’s new in Xmanager Power Suite 6:
- Supports GLX 1.3 and OpenGL 1.2
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Xmanager Power Suite 6 Build 0199 Full Keygen
Download – 110.5 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 250 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB RAM (memory)
- 200 MB free hard disk space
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Run the Keygen and apply patch and register#
- Never update and always block in your firewall